Kickstart Marketing and PR Assistant
25 hours per week. National Minimum Wage.
Berkhamsted Office – R&R House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH
You must be receiving universal credit to be eligible for this role.
We are looking for a PR and Marketing Assistant to join us. This role will suit someone who has a flair for writing and likes to meet new people to build relationships.
Our company is rapidly expanding and we have a real passion for what we do – helping people who are unemployed get back into work, through our highly successful, award-winning programmes and the professional recruitment support we offer after the course. We help people get the life and career they want!
Main role and duties will be PR and marketing assistance. You will have support from our marketing and PR team.
• Creating dynamic written, graphic, and video content for social media, website, e-newsletters, and other promotional materials
• Managing company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
• Drafting and supporting in writing press releases, features, blogs, and case studies
• Proposing new ideas and concepts for content and campaigns
• Assisting in creating promotional materials, including flyers and social media campaigns
• Providing proofreading, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of content
• Sector and media monitoring on developments and current affairs
• Building relationships with stakeholders
• Organising and attending events
You will need:
• An interest in marketing and PR.
• Ideally a qualification in marketing or PR (preferred but not essential).
• Creative writing skills.
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
• Energetic and enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ approach.
• To be highly organised and have great attention to detail.
• A genuine desire to develop a career in PR and marketing.
During this kickstart opportunity you will be a participant on one of our training programmes (Recro Consulting) which incorporates personal and professional development with recruitment expertise. This will increase your confidence, motivation, aspiration and self-esteem.
You’ll learn techniques used in high performance coaching, business and sports. This will also increase your employability and understanding of how the recruitment process works and how best to be seen.
We will take you through our company induction and have a clear structure and expectation of attendance. We will help you understand yourself more and how you work best and your communication and working style preferences.
You will be part of team meetings, have a weekly catch up with manager, monthly catch up with mentor, get continuous coaching and training and experience what it is like working in an exciting, rapidly growing company which does brilliant work and changes people’s lives!
There is also a prospect to be hired with us after the 6 months placement is concluded.
If, at the end of the placement you are moving on, we will help with writing and updating your CV, go through interview preparation, do mock interviews, show you the best way to job search, and support with applications.
Please apply by asking your Job Centre Plus Work Coach or by emailing your CV and a cover letter on why you think you fit this role to Portia Rohm; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you wish to know more about the role and company before applying please call and ask to speak with John McDonough or Portia Rohm on 0330 122 7015.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com