Kickstart Trainee Recruiter
25 hours per week. National Minimum Wage.
Berkhamsted Office – R&R House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH
You must be receiving universal credit to be eligible for this role.
Recro is an employability and recruitment solutions consultancy and training company. We utilise personal and professional development expertise as well as effective recruitment training and deliver what are consistently regarded as the most effective programmes in the UK at getting people back into work. Our approach is unique.
We have a very strong team ethos and culture to help people get the life and career they want and that includes you!
• Speaking to and understanding candidates and their interests
• Learning to give general career advice and helping them to explore opportunities and potential career paths
• Reviewing, amending and formatting CVs
• Job searching for our candidates
• Supporting with interview prep and setting up mock interviews
• Checking in and following up with candidates after course is finished
• Market mapping potential companies to send to candidates or call on behalf for job vacancies.
• Identifying and developing client/business relationships
• Communicate with clients to get a clear view on their hiring needs and company goals
• Providing support and liasiing with the Recro team
You will need:
• Have good and clear communication skills
• Be able to gain people’s trust and help put them at ease
• Be persuasive, persistent and patient
• Be able to cope with pressure
• Have good organisational and administrative skills
• Have the ability to prioritise
• Have good IT skills
• Interest in sales and recruitment
• Be able to work to deadlines and achieve goals and targets
• Have character and resilience
During this kickstart opportunity you will be a participant on one of our training programmes (Recro Consulting) which incorporates personal and professional development with recruitment expertise. This will increase your confidence, motivation, aspiration and self-esteem.
You’ll learn techniques used in high performance coaching, business and sports. This will also increase your employability and understanding of how the recruitment process works and how best to be seen.
We will take you through our company induction and have a clear structure and expectation of attendance. We will help you understand yourself more and how you work best and your communication and working style preferences.
You will be part of team meetings, have a weekly catch up with manager, monthly catch up with mentor, get continuous coaching and training and experience what it is like working in an exciting, rapidly growing company which does brilliant work and changes people’s lives!
There is also a prospect to be hired with us after the 6 months placement is concluded.
If, at the end of the placement you are moving on, we will help with writing and updating your CV, go through interview preparation, do mock interviews, show you the best way to job search, and support with applications.
Please apply by asking your Job Centre Plus Work Coach or by emailing your CV and a cover letter on why you think you fit this role to John McDonough; email@example.com.
Should you wish to know more about the role and company before applying please call and ask to speak with John McDonough on 0330 122 7015.
To apply for this job email your details to John.McDonough@recroconsulting.co.uk