Kickstart Trainee Recruitment Resourcer
25 hours per week. National Minimum Wage.
Berkhamsted Office – R&R House, Northbridge Road, Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire, HP4 1EH
You must be receiving universal credit to be eligible for this role.
Recro runs employment courses across the UK which help people who are unemployed or recently been made unemployment, back into work. Our professional, thought provoking and informative courses, currently held over Video Conferencing, are reaching hundreds of people each month.
We are now looking for a trainee recruitment resourcer where duties will include;
• Answering and making calls, taking messages where required.
• Candidate engagement on the phone, telling them about the courses we run and taking their career history.
• Taking candidate referrals from clients for our courses.
• Updating databases.
• Contacting candidates to check in with them and make sure they are prepped to attend our courses
• Helping to reviewing and write CVs.
• Job searching for our recruiters and candidates.
• Sending video conference invites and setting up mock interviews between recruiters and candidates.
• Checking in and following up with candidates after course is finished.
• Providing support to the Recro team, including general adhoc admin duties.
You will be trained and supported with this by the recruitment resoucer team.
You will need:
• Basic understanding of using Microsoft Office, including Excel.
• Good interpersonal, communication, and digital skills.
• Minimum GCSEs including English. Ideally have A Levels or equivalent.
• Organised, with the ability to work in a structured manner.
• Good attention to detail and ability to follow procedures.
• Flexible and can do attitude.
• Team player able to support colleagues.
• Ability to work to pace to meet deadlines.
During this kickstart opportunity you will be a participant on one of our training programmes (Recro Consulting) which incorporates personal and professional development with recruitment expertise. This will increase your confidence, motivation, aspiration and self-esteem.
You’ll learn techniques used in high performance coaching, business and sports. This will also increase your employability and understanding of how the recruitment process works and how best to be seen.
We will take you through our company induction and have a clear structure and expectation of attendance. We will help you understand yourself more and how you work best and your communication and working style preferences.
You will be part of team meetings, have a weekly catch up with manager, monthly catch up with mentor, get continuous coaching and training and experience what it is like working in an exciting, rapidly growing company which does brilliant work and changes people’s lives!
There is also a prospect to be hired with us after the 6 months placement is concluded.
If, at the end of the placement you are moving on, we will help with writing and updating your CV, go through interview preparation, do mock interviews, show you the best way to job search, and support with applications.
Please apply by asking your Job Centre Plus Work Coach or emailing your CV and a personalised cover letter on why you think you fit this role to Caroline McDonough; email@example.com.
Should you wish to know more about the role and company before applying please call and ask to speak with Caroline McDonough on 0330 122 7015.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org