We may make changes in the future. but we will update our website. This policy is effective from 21st September 2018.
Information collected via the website
Should you use the ‘contact me’ section, we ask for your contact details (name, email, telephone number). We will only use this information to contact you regarding your question. We may in the future contact you on a related issue. We may periodically send you emails about our work or other information we think you may find of interest using the email or telephone number provided.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on the computer’s hard drive. The file is added and the cookie helps us analyse web traffic to our site. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used on the website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Security of your Data
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online
This information supplied will not be shared with a third party.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest currently Facebook, Twitter and Linked In. We do not control these websites so once you leave our site, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide to them.
Information Collected from Candidates or from Business Contacts
Personal information is collected in our dealings with our candidates on our courses and business contact details with our business contacts.
Personal Information, such as email address, name, home or work address, telephone number, national insurance number, which can directly or indirectly identify you.
What Information Might We Collect?
When we interact with our candidates for one of our courses or with business contacts we may ask for some of the following information:
- Business contact details for our business contacts
- Personal information and contact details for our candidates
- We may collect business contact details to send our marketing emails, newsletters or marketing information from us
- For registration from our candidates for our courses, we may request details from you including, your name, contact details, your work history, qualifications, your national insurance number and any information you provide us with.
- Information from social media activity when you interact with us on social media.
- Information you provide if you ask us a question on our website or report a problem.
- Additional information which you provided voluntarily and/or which we may ask from you to better understand you and your requirements.
- We may also collect sensitive Personal Information about that you may choose to provide to us voluntarily from time to time.
How, when and why do we collect your Personal Information?
We may collect your Personal or Business Information when you are:
- By directly contacting our business;
- By filling in a registeration form via a third party such as the Job Centre, Charity or Local Government organisation;
- When you speak to one of our staff by telephone; or by email;
- Another agency or organisation passes your details to us with your permission.
Why do we collect your Personal Information?
We collect and use your Personal Information of candidates as it enables us to:
- To register you onto one of our courses;
- To help you apply for work after the course;
- To help you with applications where necessary;
- To help prepare your CV with you;
- Respond to your questions and queries;
- Provide work-finding services and/or information to you;
- Set you up on a work assignment or placement with a client;
- To ensure network and information security; and/or
However, we will only collect, use and handle your Personal Information when:
- It is necessary for our legitimate interests in connection with carrying out our business, as long as, in each case, these interests are in line with applicable law and your legal rights;
- and/or where you have agreed;
- and/or where this is necessary for legal obligations which apply to us.
How we Use the Personal Information That You Provide to us?
Submission of details to employers – if a candidate requests to be put forward for a role that has been sourced by us or if a candidate has asked us to put them forward for suitable roles, we will share some of their personal details including name, work history and qualifications with our clients offering potential roles which might be suitable for you
How do we Share Information with Third Parties?
We have taken steps to ensure that your Personal Information is adequately protected by any third party that we deal with. The third parties may include our clients or suppliers of IT services. We will have in place an agreement with our service providers to protect your Personal or Business Information.
How long do we store Personal Information for?
Security and Confidentiality
We employ appropriate security measures to help protect your Personal Information and guard against access by unauthorised persons. Information storage is on secure computers in a secure environment, or in secure, locked storage in the case of hard copy information. The information is encrypted wherever possible and we undergo periodic reviews of our security policies and procedures to ensure that our systems is secure and protected.
We acknowledge that the information you provide may be confidential. We do not sell, rent, distribute or otherwise make Personal Information commercially available to any third party.
Marketing – we may contact our business contacts by email, telephone or by post for marketing purposes relating to our services, our website, and/or to research opinion on proposed business developments.
If you wish to opt out from marketing communications from ourselves you can by sending me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org marked OPT OUT in header.
You may withdraw your consent to receiving marketing at any time by emailing email@example.com. It is important to us that you are in control of your own information. As a result, we offer the following controls:
- You may request access to or copies of the Personal Information that we hold about you. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us.
- You may request that your Personal Information be deleted, where it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed and provided there is no other lawful basis for which we may continue to process such information.
- You may withdraw any consent given to processing data at any time.
Questions or comments