As the pool of students going to university broadens, many institutions are facing challenges which they have not had to deal with previously.
Changing demographics, challenges around social mobility and TEF measuring the number of graduates gaining and sustaining graduate jobs and salaries require some different and innovative solutions.
The additional needs around protecting health, wellbeing, preventing mental health problems and being able to provide support when it occurs fits very well with the solutions we can offer.
Everything Recro does is bespoke and our work with staff and students at universities incorporates the following:
- Developing character and resilience
- Confidence, motivation and aspiration
- Where do you want to go, why and how to get there?
- Motives and drivers, vision and belief
- Emotional intelligence
- How recruitment works and what employers want
- What’s going to make you feel happy and successful
- Taking care of yourself – health and wellbeing
- TEF – Employer and graduate jobs audit and review